Welcome to Forgecraft's Open Source Community page.
- Headdetect is now the lead developer
- ForgeCraft is being rebuilt from scratch based on the (incomplete) LibMinecraft
- We are now using SVN instead of Git
- Everyone on the team is being added to the LibMinecraft team
- We will use our own terrain generator, as well as Mojang's (not in our code). Go read about perlin noise.
- We will be using a much more rigid code style. Crappy code will not be tolerated in a project this large.
- XML Comments.
- Any documentation on the inner workings of ForgeCraft should go here. Discussions should be marked private when appropriate.
We are starting fresh. ForgeCraft is a mess, and needs to be re-done right. That's what I am here for. Everyone will start with menial, boring, easy tasks in LibMinecraft, and will be assigned more important ones as I see fit.